- 1 How many calories are in Hy Vee orange chicken?
- 2 How many calories are in Chinese chicken fried rice?
- 3 Is orange chicken good for you?
- 4 What is the lowest calorie meal from a Chinese takeaway?
- 5 Which has more calories fried rice or lo mein?
- 6 Is Chinese fried rice bad for you?
- 7 Can I eat fried rice on a diet?
- 8 Is Chinese fried rice high in carbs?
- 9 How many calories are in Chinese shrimp and broccoli without rice?
How many calories are in Hy Vee orange chicken?
Fully cooked tempura chicken breast meat with orange sauce packet. Per 5 oz: 300 calories; 1.5 g sat fat (8% DV); 450 mg sodium (19% DV); 20 g sugars.
How many calories are in Chinese chicken fried rice?
Chinese take-out chicken fried rice is calorie-dense. According to the USDA, chicken fried rice calories clock in at 220 per cup. Based on a 2,000 calorie per day diet, this is is 11 percent of your caloric needs.
Is orange chicken good for you?
Orange Chicken is not the ideal food to eat when you are trying to lose weight because it is very high in fats and carbs. Due to the batter, frying oil, and sauce, Orange Chicken carries a very poor balance of macronutrients as there are excess sugars and saturated fats.
What is the lowest calorie meal from a Chinese takeaway?
13 Healthiest Chinese Food Takeout Options
- Steamed dumplings. Dumplings offered at a Chinese restaurant are pockets of dough filled with seasoned meat and vegetables, usually pork and cabbage.
- Hot and sour soup or egg drop soup.
- Moo goo gai pan.
- Beef and broccoli.
- Chop suey.
- Chicken and broccoli.
- Baked salmon.
- Happy family.
Which has more calories fried rice or lo mein?
White rice: Even plain steamed rice can add more than 420 carb-packed calories to any entrée. Fried rice: An order adds more than 1,200 calories. Lo mein and chow mein: Each pack in about 1,000 high-fat, high-carb calories per plate.
Is Chinese fried rice bad for you?
Fried rice is undeniably bad for you, setting you back 450 calories and 14 grams of fat. Brown rise is better, with only 215 calories and a generous 3.5 grams of fiber per cup. But even though it’s trendy to avoid white rice because it’s a high-glycemic carb, it’s not so bad.
Can I eat fried rice on a diet?
Not necessarily. Rice is also low in fat, is an easily digestible, gluten-free grain that offers a number of B vitamins as well. So you may want to re-consider banning it completely from your diet. You do need to be careful while consuming rice on a weight loss diet.
Is Chinese fried rice high in carbs?
One cup (198 grams) of fried rice with chicken contains ( 4 ): Calories: 343. Protein: 14 grams. Carbs: 55 grams.
How many calories are in Chinese shrimp and broccoli without rice?
Calories can vary significantly in a serving of Chinese shrimp and broccoli. A 2-cup serving of Chinese shrimp and broccoli without rice contains: 165 calories. 17 g fat.