- 1 What should I serve with Chinese food?
- 2 What side dish goes with beef stir fry?
- 3 What sides go well with stir fry?
- 4 What are popular side dishes?
- 5 What alcohol is good with Chinese food?
- 6 What is a good dessert to serve with Chinese food?
- 7 What side dish goes with fried rice?
- 8 What meat goes with fried rice?
- 9 What else can you eat with spring rolls?
- 10 What do you eat with stir fry vegetables?
- 11 What goes well with egg fried rice?
- 12 What vegetables are in stir fry?
- 13 What is America’s favorite side dish?
- 14 How do I choose a side dish?
- 15 What is the meaning of side dishes?
What should I serve with Chinese food?
20 Quick and Easy Asian Side Dishes
- Soy Sauce Fried Rice.
- Baby Bok Choy Stir Fry.
- Chinese Egg Drop Soup.
- Easy Chinese Cucumber Salad.
- Chicken Fried Rice.
- Choy Sum with Garlic Sauce.
- Easy Milk Bread Rolls.
- Chinese Pickled Cucumber.
What side dish goes with beef stir fry?
What Side Dish to Serve With Stir Fry
- Fried Rice Side Dishes. Fried rice is, perhaps, one of the most common and frequently used sides to serve with any stir fry.
- Veggies. If rice or pasta seem too heavy on your stomach for you, shift for a lighter version.
- Dumplings And Rolls.
What sides go well with stir fry?
What to Serve with Fried Rice and Stir Fry
- Fried Rice Sides. We’ve talked about the basics of choosing side dishes.
- Vegetables. Try steamed or roasted broccoli, brussels sprouts, or green beans.
- Fruit. Fresh cut oranges or pineapple can serve as a side/dessert.
- Egg rolls, dumplings or spring rolls.
What are popular side dishes?
Some common side dishes include:
- Baked beans.
- Baked potatoes.
- Dinner rolls or other breads.
What alcohol is good with Chinese food?
What drinks to pair with Chinese takeout
- RIESLING. The overall go-to wine for Chinese takeout.
- SPARKLING. Crisp and dry bubbly is another crowd-pleaser.
- MALBEC. Try this rich, red wine from Argentina with equally rich dishes, such as barbecued pork or spareribs, advises Yarrow.
- MAI TAIS.
- SAISON BEER.
What is a good dessert to serve with Chinese food?
25 Traditional Chinese Desserts
- Almond Jelly. Almond jelly is one of the simplest and most popular Chinese desserts.
- Egg Tarts.
- Soy Milk Pudding.
- Pineapple Tarts.
- Red Bean Cakes.
- Chinese Fried Dough.
- Chinese Sweet Potato Ginger Dessert Soup.
- Bubble Tea.
What side dish goes with fried rice?
From egg drop soup to Chinese dumplings, here are 13 of the best side dishes to serve with fried rice.
- Fried Egg. Okay, let’s start this list with the simplest one: top your fried rice with a fried egg.
- Egg Drop Soup.
- Chicken Teriyaki.
- Hot and Sour Soup.
- Chinese Dumplings.
- Egg Rolls.
- Sesame Roasted Brussels Sprouts.
What meat goes with fried rice?
What To Serve With Fried Rice:
- Egg Drop Soup or Hot and Sour Soup.
- 12-Minute Chicken & Broccoli.
- 20-Minute Moo Shu Pork (or Chicken)
- Beef & Broccoli.
- Thai Basil Chicken.
- Sesame Noodles with Broccoli and Almonds.
- Black Pepper Chicken.
What else can you eat with spring rolls?
Eaten plain, the rolls have a light flavor, accented by basil and mint with a crispy crunch from the raw vegetables. This subtle flavor makes them a perfect pair with traditional dipping sauces such as hoisin, peanut, and fish sauce.
What do you eat with stir fry vegetables?
What to Serve Stir Fry Vegetables With?
- A main dish with a side of white rice.
- A vegetable side dish paired with General Tso’s Chicken or even Teriyaki Salmon.
- Add protein such as chicken, shrimp or beef for a hearty meal. If adding protein, as we did with our Chicken Stir Fry, you’ll want to double the sauce.
What goes well with egg fried rice?
WHAT TO SERVE WITH EGG FRIED RICE
- Chinese Garlic Cucumber Salad.
- Sambal Potatoes.
- Honey Chili Garlic Shrimp.
- 10-Minute Chilled Tofu & Garlic Appetizer.
What vegetables are in stir fry?
Stir fry ingredients Broccoli, snow peas and the bell peppers do not take as long to cook. Vegetables: red bell pepper, yellow bell peppers, sugar snap peas, carrots, mushrooms, broccoli, baby corn, water chestnuts.
What is America’s favorite side dish?
Potatoes, America’s favorite side dish.
How do I choose a side dish?
Build a Menu: 5 Tips for Matching Side Dishes with Main Dishes
- Think different. The most obvious way to choose a side dish is to look at your main dish (pasta, chicken, seared tofu) and choose something different.
- Think similar.
- Think seasonal.
- Think complete meal.
- When in doubt, make a simple green salad.
What is the meaning of side dishes?
: a food served separately along with the main course.